How To Get Driving License Online & Offline @cot.gujarat.gov.in
How To Get Driving License Online & Offline | Driving License Apply Online | Learn Driving Licence Apply | Get Driving License Online Apply | Get Driving License Offline Apply | To Legally Drive A Motor Vehicle In The State Of Gujarat, An Individual Must Hold A Valid Driving License. A Driving License Can Be Obtained By An Individual Who Holds A Learning License. A Learning License In Gujarat Is Issued As Per The Provisions Of The Motor Vehicles Act, 1988 By The Gujarat RTO.How To Get Driving License Online & Offline @cot.gujarat.gov.in
|How To Get Driving License Online |
& Offline @cot.gujarat.gov.in
A Learning License Issued In Gujarat Is Valid For A Period Of 6 Months & An Application For The Permanent Driving License Can Be Made After 30 Days Or Within 180 Days Form The Date Of Issuance Of The Learning License. Gujarat Learning License Can Be Obtained By An Individual By Following The Below Mentioned Process.
To Obtain A Permanent Driving License In Gujarat, It’s Imperative For An Individual To First Obtain A Learner’s License. An Application For A Learner’s License In Gujarat Can Be Obtained By Following Either Of The Below Process.
- Online Application Process To Obtain A Learning License In Gujarat
- Visit Official Website i.e. parivahan.gov.in/parivahan
- Click On Online Service & Select Driving License Related Services
- Enter The Name Of The State Gujarat
- Click On Apply Online & Select Learning License
- Fill The Application Form & Submit It Online
- Upload Scanned Copies Of The Above Mentioned Documents
- Pay The Application Fees
- Book A Test Slot For The Learning License Test
- Visit The RTO to Give The Test
- The Learning License Is Sent To The Applicant Registered Address On Passing The Test.
- Visit The Gujarat RTO
- Collect The Application Form Or Download The Form Online Through Gujarat RTO Website rtogujarat.gov.in
- Fill Out The Form & Submit Along With The Relevant Documents To The RTO
- Pay The Application Fees
- Book A Slot For The LL Test
- Appear For Test On The Given Date & Time
- On Passing The Test, The Learning License Is Issued To The Applicant.
Documents Required For Obtaining A Duplicate Driving License In Gujarat
- Age & Address Proof Documents
- Application Form LLD
- Applicable Application Fees
- FIR Copy, In Case Of Theft Of The Original LL
An Application For A Duplicate Learning License In Gujarat Can Be Made Online Or Offline Directly At The RTO. If Applying Online, The Applicant Can Submit The Documents, Form & Pay The Fees Online, Post Which He Will Have To Visit The RTO For The Verification Of The Documents, If Applying Offline. The Applicant Can Collect The Form From The RTO or Download It Through Gujarat RTO Website rtogujarat.gov.in On The Basis Of Verification Of The Documents, The Duplicate LL is Issued To The Applicant.
For Change In Details Of Driving License / Obtaining A Duplicate :
- Application Should Be Made In Form LLD With Details Of Original Driving License & A Fee Of Rs. 200/- Should Be Paid.
- In Case Applicant Has Forgotten Number Of Original Smart Card, Then, He Can Apply For Information Regarding It By Making An Application Indicating His Name, Address, Date Of Birth & Is Required To Be Pay A Fee Of Rs. 25/-
- To Change Details Of Driving License Like Name, Address, Etc. Then, An Application On Plain Paper With A Smart Card Fee Of Rs.200/- Is Required To Be Made.
- NOC From The Original Licensing Authority Should Be Obtained & Attached With The Application.
- Learning License Is Delivered To The Applicant In Person On The Same Day When He Comes For Knowledge Test.
- Driving License Is Sent By Speed Post At The Address Mentioned By The Applicant In His Application.
- International Driving Permit Is Delivered To The Applicant In Person
Get Driving License Official Site
Apply Online and Full Details Driving License
Learning License Test Procedure In Gujarat :
A Learning License Test In Gujarat Is Conducted As Per The Provisions Of The Motor Vehicles Act, 1988. The Test Is Conducted To Test The Applicant’s Knowledge Of Traffic Rules, Regulations, Symbols & Road Safety. The Test Is A written Test & Includes Objective Type Questions & Is Held In The Presence Of A Motor Vehicles Inspector. The Written Test Is Conducted For Applicant’s Who Have Passed SSC & Oral Test Is Conducted For Others. During The Test, The Applicant Is Required To Carry The Necessary Documents.
If The Applicant Fails The Test, He Re Appear For The Test On The Next Day. Once The Applicant Is Issued The Learner’s License He Has To Tag An “L” Symbol On The Back Of His Vehicle & Cannot Ride Or Drive With A Pillion Except For An Instructor. Further, The Application For A Permanent DL In Gujarat Can Be Made After 30 Or Within 180 Days From The Date Of Issuance Of The Learning License